Cancellation & Refund Policy
What is the general return policy on HectareProducts?
In an unfortunate event that you are not satisfied with our products, we give an option to inform us within 14 days of the date of receipt of products.
Only few points to consider to have hassle free experience: –
You can initiate the return process by mailing us at Sales@Hectare.in
Conditions for product to be eligible for return/refund:
- Defective product
- The product is not of the characteristics or features as advertised or as agreed to
- Unused and in its original new condition, if not defective or damaged.
- Products which are not damaged or broken by customers
- Product returned back in its original packaging including box, original invoice and price tags.
- If in case the courier is found ineligible for refund, we will send the product back to you.
- You will have an option to take refund or exchange the product, as per your request.
- In case you opt for refund, for payment made by card we will refund in the same bank account. Please note that replacements are subject to availability of particular products.
Returns/replacements not applicable on orders delivered outside India.
We will not be able to replace or exchange the products shipped outside india.
What are the payment methods available on OZiva?
Payment methods currently supported on Hectarea re : Credit/Debit Cards, UPI, Wallets, and Netbanking.
There are zero hidden charges when you make a purchase on Hectare. The prices stated in the final cart is exactly what you pay. Payments can be remitted through net banking, credit card, debit card, UPI (“Digital Payments”. Digital Payments are recommended to ensure faster processing of your order. Payment details are not handled by Hectare and Payment gateway partners are PCI/DSS compliant. Transactions via debit /Credit card/ Net banking – Payments will be redirected to your bank’s secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment.
Queries with regard to payments can be redirected Sales@hectare.in
I need to return an item, how do I arrange for a pickup?
You can Contact us to initiate a return. You will receive a call explaining the process, once you have initiated a return.
Wherever possible we will facilitate the pick-up of the item through our courier partners. In case, the pick-up cannot be arranged by us, you can return the item through a third-party courier service and we will return the courier costs of Rs 100 for any courier charges borne by you to send the product to us.
Returns/refunds may not be applicable for orders delivered outside India.
What are the modes of refund available after cancellation or return?
For payment made by:
Debit/Credit or any other Card- We will refund in the same bank account.
In case of a refund, in how many days will the money be refunded?
The money will be refunded according to the guidelines stated above in 14 working days from the date refund is approved.
In how many days will the product be delivered in the product replacement process?
The product will be replaced and delivered to you in 14 working days after your request for replacement of product is approved.
I have placed an order but due to some reason I need to cancel it. Can I do that?
If we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to User within 14 working days.
We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed, it is pertinent to note that we have the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
- How does the delivery process work?
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
- What are the delivery charges?
- Delivery charges may apply on certain products/services and would be communicated at the time of order processing.
- International Shipping – International clients do not pay import duties levied by their government to Hectare. Clients will have to pay the customs duty to the courier provider in order to receive the product.
- What is the range of locations to which Hectare ships their products?
- Hectare ships throughout India! Hectare can also ship products to other countries through DHL and fedex. International customers are requested to contact us at Sales@Hectare.in before placing order.
- Products cannot be shipped to my area, why?
- Although we ship to maximum places in different parts of India, we are continuously working on increasing our reach to make our products easily available to everyone in different locations. But whether the order can or cannot be delivered to your address also depends on:-
- Whether our trusted delivery partner can deliver at your address.
- Legal Restrictions, if any, on shipping particular products to your location.
- The availability of reliable courier partners in your location.
- What are the estimated delivery times?
- We deliver your orders within 5-10 business working days (excluding Sundays and public holidays)
- For addresses outside India, shipping may take 5-15 business days.
- Is it possible to request for change the delivery address at any point of time once the order has been placed?
- Order has been placed but not dispatched.
- Once the order has been placed but not dispatched that means we have received the confirmation and your order is in our warehouse where we are working to get it dispatched. So as your order is still not dispatched, you need to contact our customer service team on email@example.com as soon as possible for the changes in the order. Please note for security reasons we will require you to answer a few security questions before we can make any changes to your order.
- Order has been placed and dispatched.
- Once your order has been placed and dispatched, we would be unable to redirect the order to the secondary delivery address. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and our policies are made to provide a better shopping experience for all our customers.
- If our shipper is unable to ship the order at your provided address then the order is automatically returned to our warehouse and processed as return.
- For any further query write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- My order has been shipped. Now how can I track it?
- Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email with the details of the tracking number and the courier company that is processing your order. You can track the parcel from tracking link.
- Your order will be shipped in multiple shipments? What does this mean?
- Don’t worry! This is a completely normal situation. This would mean that different parts of your order may have simply been shipped from our different warehouse locations. Rest assured, you will only have to pay the shipping/CoD charge if applicable, on the first package you receive.
- International orders, in most instances will be shipped in their entirety as one shipment.
- I have placed an order, but may not be able to receive it due to unexpected circumstances. Can you hold the delivery until I can receive it?
- If you placed order is not yet dispatched then please to contact our customer team on Sales@hectare.in as soon as possible for the changes. Please note for security reasons we will require you to answer a few security questions before we can make any changes to your order. But if your order is already dispatched then we are sorry we won’t be able to hold your delivery.
- Are there any hidden charges such as Octroi or Sales Tax when I make the payment?
- There are no such hidden charges when you buy any product from us. The prices listed on our website during checkout are final and inclusive of all taxes.
- Shipping charges may apply for addresses outside India and will be communicated at the time of order processing.